Index of /fonts/libertinust1math
The LibertinusT1Math font a Type1 font (accompanied by LaTeX support files) derived mainly from a fork of the Khaled Hosny's Libertinus Math font, an OpenType math companion for the Libertine font family.
The LibertinusT1Math font is available under the terms of Open Font License version
1.1, and the support files are released under the LPPL.
Current version 1.0.3a (2016-08-23)
Changes in version 1.0.3a
Fixed another error in map file affecting only use with dvips/gs.
Changes in version 1.0.3
1. Modified some glyphs in libertinust1math.pfb.
2. Added fd for mathbb, changed sty to define\mathbb.
3. Changed encoding files to get a real \setminus (uni29F5) rather than the small version (uni2216).
Changes in version 1.0.2
Corrected errors in encoding names in map file, affecting only processing with gs. (Thanks Uwe Siart.)
Changes in version 1.0.1
1. Corrected errors in libertinust1math.sty, so slanted \oint and \oiint work as expected.
2. Corrected errors in ls2libertinust1mathex.fd so that unusual NFSS entries are correctly redirected.
Michael Sharpe (msharpe at ucsd dot edu)