Index of /fonts/tempora
Tempora Font Package
This package is intended to provide a set of Greek (essentially complete LGR, supporting monotonic, polytonic and ancient features) and Cyrillic (almost full T2A) to match Times Latin text packages.
The individual fonts in this package, named Tempora-Regular, Tempora-Bold,
Tempora-Italic and Tempora-BoldItalic, were derived from TemporaLGCUni by Alexej Kryukov, issued in 2005 under the GPL. The same license covers the font files in this package, namely:
This font is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
As a special exception, permission is granted to include these font programs in a Postscript or PDF file that consists of a document that contains text to be displayed or printed using these fonts, regardless of the conditions or license applying to the document itself.
This font is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the
Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The fonts are provided in both otf and pfb format, licensed under the GPL.
The package also contains (La)TeX support files that are Copyright (c) by Michael Sharpe, released under the LaTeX Project Public License. See
for the details of that license.
Current version 1.05 2016-02-02
Changes in version 1.05
1. Changed Tempora-Bold, removing a number of duplicate glyphs.
2. Added OT1, T1 and TS1 encoded font support.
3. Added choice of figure styles (TLF, TOsF) to all encodings.
4. Reworked the OT2 encoded versions to properly respect all the ligatures involved in getting Russian output using a Western keyboard.
5. The LGC encodings were generated by the newest version of afm2tfm with option -a, which no longer modifies some glyph heights in the virtual fonts it creates.
6. Reworked the liga tables for Latin so that the standard f-ligatures work as expected.
Changes in version 1.04
1. Added an OT2-encoded version, for the benefit of those who wish to output Cyrillic using a Western keyboard.
2. Reworked text metrics to repair heights of latters d and t in text mode, caused by an afm2tfm bug, now fixed.
Changes in version 1.03
Modified TTF name in BoldItalic otf from BoldItalic to Bold Italic so that Windows installs it correctly.
Changes in version 1.02
Changed the glyphs involving tonos accents to not point to those with oxia accents, correcting the unicode values and occuurences of name duplications. Now works correctly with both XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
Changes in version 1.01
Corrected for double occurrences of "semicolon" in some styles---renamed second to uni037E and modified the tempora-lgr encoding vector accordingly before regenerating the LaTeX support files.