The Greek Font Society has made a large number of fonts publicly available, and this collection reflects those that have been adapted, by Tsolomitis and others, for use with LaTeX. The collection comprises:
- GFS Artemisia, a relatively modern general-purpose font;
- GFS Baskerville, based on Baskerville’s classic font;
- GFS Bodoni, based on Bodoni’s 19th century work;
- GFS Didot, based on Didot’s 1805 font;
- GFS Neo-Hellenic, a version of a font developed in Britain in the early 20th century; and
- GFS Porson, developed from the early 19th century font based on Porson’s writing.
The authors are Antonis Tsolomitis, George D. Matthiopoulos and The Greek Font Society.
License: other-free Catalogued: 2014-10-17