Index of /support/LEd
LEd is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing
TeX/LaTeX documents on Win95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/2003.
LEd is a freeware. You can use it without any charge. Notice, however,
that it is not public domain, so LEd's authors have copyrights.
See http://www.latexeditor.org/licence.htm for details.
LEd is designed to be flexible, easy to configure and extend.
Some of its most important features are:
- small system requirements,
- built-in spellchecker & thesaurus,
- built-in DVI viewer with inverse and forward search,
- code folding,
- configurable command completion with descriptive hints,
- ready-made templates for several types of documents
- more than 2200 buttons with LaTeX symbols,
- project management,
- possibility to work with not only LaTeX projects.
Installation process is very easy. LEd is distributed in two
alternative ways: a single zip archive and an installation package.
For the zip archive, you only need to download the file to your hard
disk and extract it into a directory you want.
For the installation package, you should download the setup executable
and run it to install LEd.
More details are available on LEd's homepage: